Increased demand from customers for high-speed broadband access, TV, telephone, and wireless services is driving businesses to invest in or expand upon state-of-the-art fibre optic networks. FTTx, which brings the quad-play signal from service provider to the subscriber, is a growing requirement demanded of municipalities, real estate developers, private companies, telecommunications/service providers and other businesses. An FTTX broadband access infrastructure allows operators to introduce new services flawlessly as well as scale existing services without compromising on cost or performance, while offering the ideal solution to the challenges of delivering high bandwidth to subscribers, economically and dependably. As a result operators are able to meet the rapidly increasing requirements from customers for higher bandwidth connections and triple and quadruple play and rich media services.
Across a neighbourhood, campus or city, ClearlineIS offers customised solutions that include site surveys, infrastructure design and installation, health & safety and contractor management, certification of sites as well as civil works and budget planning, and customer care. We have partnered some of the leading companies, including Zhone, to bring the next-level of activee optical network environments to customers.
ClearlineIS integrates these operations to form a cohesive unit to deploy into the FTTx environment. The deployment takes place in stages as follows:
- Access Infrastructure: ClearlineIS uses its vast experience and industry knowledge to ensure innovative means of entering the customer’s premises are explored and determined. This ensures the most cost effective and efficient means of entry and infrastructure are put in place for our clients.
- Access Engineering: Time and cost are of great importance when linking up the end-user into the main network. With this in mind, the main focus of ClearlineIS Access Engineering department is to rapidly commission the end-user in the most cost effective manner. In addition, our highly experienced teams proactively troubleshoot for any issues that may have arisen in the commissioning if the end-user.
- Optical Build: The building of the physical fibre route is an essential part of any FTTx build. ClearlineIS has vast experience in building both point-to-point systems and PON and GPON. During the network planning and design stage we identify the best network solution to meet our clients business needs.
- Optical Services: ClearlineIS has a wide range of equipment and expertise within our team to deliver end-to-end optical services. From duct integrity testing and splicing, to fibre optic link testing and acceptance testing, we are equipped to trouble shoot, QA and ensure qualification of fibre whether it is on a point-to-point of passice optical network.
- Data Infrastructure: ClearlineIS infrastructure is fully integrated with our FTTx deployments. We are accomplished in providing complete data room solutions from access flooring to electrical reticulation within the server room, to providing certified structured cabling installations. Our services also extend to providing, connecting and commissioning of the active equipment needed for FTTx deployments.
- Call Centre: ClearlineIS in-house dedicated call centre is manned 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This service is provided to ensure rapid response and remediation of any fault related queries experienced by our customers. With an easy to remember dedicated number (08000FIBRE) the call centre is open to all our customers.
- Managed Services: ClearlineIS has 29 maintenance teams to perform network maintenance. These teams are staffed by highly trained and experienced technicians who are dedicated to network maintenance countrywide. In addition, the in-house lab at our Midrand Offices is fully equipped in order to test any failures on deployed equipment. This provides our clients with greater peace of mind and trust in our ability, knowing the time between removal and replacement of infrastructure equipment is kept to an absolute minimum. The high quality of active equipment deployed in the field, coupled with our managed services, ensures that ClearlineIS provides best-of-breed technology and services 24x7x365 days a year to our clients. ClearlineIS is a Zhone VAR and as such are certified to maintain and install Zhone products on L1 and L2 preventative and consumable maintenance.