ClearlineIS Call Centre
Call Centre: 08000FIBRE
It is unlikely that a complex deployment will run flawlessly forever; issues will eventually occur where technical assistance is needed. One of the most costly and frustrating situations your business can experience is a preventable outage. Loss of connectivity and hardware failures are just some of the events that can cripple business.
ClearlineIS in-house dedicated call centre is manned 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This service is provided to ensure rapid response and remediation of any fault related queries experienced by our customers. With an easy to remember dedicated number (08000FIBRE) the call centre is open to all our customers.
A defined process has been put in place to ensure our customers know the status of their fault query at all times. Details of this process include:
- Upon receipt of a fault query, a dedicated technician is immediately assigned to the task.
- The customer then receives details of the call out time, response time, as well as confirmation of the approximate time that the technician will be on-site.
- Confirmation is sent to the client as soon as the technician arrives on-site.
- Repairs are conducted on-site by the technician. Appropriate documentation and job cards are completed and signed off on-site with the customer.
- A full incident report is delivered to the client and the fault query is closed.
The ClearlineIS 08000FIBRE in-house call centre provides a number of benefits to our customers, including:
- A single point of contact for quick, effective answers to fault queries
- Manned by expert resources and an extensive knowledge base who can provide immediate assistance
- Ensures customers have peace-of-mind knowing faults queries are responded to and resolved without delay
- Unlimited and guaranteed 24 x 7 x 365 support provides a seamless extension of daily technical services all year round
- Tracking, documentation and communication of enquiries or issues.