ClearlineIS, a Level 4 black economic empowerment company, was founded to serve the Information Transport System (ITS) needs of clients throughout South Africa.
We provide state-of-the-art fibre optic connectivity and infrastructure environments. Our clients have access to our industry experience and certifications with respect to ICT physical infrastructure solutions and services. Our value proposition is supported by our quality assurance, total documentation delivery, specialised skills, strong leadership, and our focus on providing best-fit solutions, enabling our clients to focus on their core business requirements and grow their bottom line.
We are a proud member of a number of industry organisations that focus on education and credentialing, in which we take an active role. These organizations include BICSI, the Fibre Optic Association, and the FTTH Council Africa.
ClearlineIS has also been granted a certification for ISO 14000 (Environmental) and OSHAS 18000 (Health & Safety).
Our Vision is to build on the past to create a legacy for the future by providing best-practice solutions and services for the ICT broadband market.
Our Mission is to deliver core solutions for future generation infrastructure requirements.
- Ownership: We own our work and take pride in and are committed to successful completion
- Best people: We invest in the abilities of our people to ensure client satisfaction
- Process driven: Transparent work-flows that enable structure and deadline delivery
- Trust: An internal organizational ethic and teamwork that builds strong working relationships to enable mutual sustainable success
- Listen to our customers: We take pride in understanding our clients’ needs and on delivering on and exceeding expectations
- Morals: We deliver an open and honest relationship, doing what’s right today for tomorrow
- Deliver unmatchable best-of-breed solutions
- Identify, assess and manage hazards and risks to employees, sub-contractors and the environment
- Take adequate precautions to prevent injuries, incidents and harm to the environment
- Strive to achieve leading industry best practice
- Set and achieve targets that will benefit the health and safety of employees as well as the environment
- Care for the environment and value cultural heritage.
>> DOWNLOAD OUR BBBEE CERTIFICATE